I hope 2007 makes all of you (and me) as happy as 2006 made me happy!
It was a happy year for me, 2006. I started this Blog adventure and are having fun with it, although it takes a lot of time which I do not always have. It takes more time than you would anticipate before you start. Because of the amount of time involved I believe that the number or derelict Blogs will soar in 2007 and that the number of new Blogs started will decrease.
The last days of a year often makes you wonder how many unfinished objects, or UFOs you have left unfinished.
Here are some of my UFOs postponed to 2007:
- Suite with a Vault, about Palais Coburg in Vienna that was completely renovated into a luxury all suite hotel;
- Report about our visit to Berlin and stay in Propeller Island City Lodge;
- report about our visits to Vienna and stay in Style Vienna;
- Web two Bubble (web2.0) and what it means for the Hotelier;
- See more of Le Cool
- Finalizing the translating of the Dutch posts and fine tune the instant translation possibility of this site;
- Further developing the style of this site. I would love to have a multi style switch installed, so that the reader can choose which style he likes best;
- Bring you more news about Dutch Hotel Design;
- The Ferragamo Portrait Suites in Rome;
- The Nitenite Hotel in Birmingham;
- pay attention to What Woman Want
- And many more…
2 thoughts on “Happy 2007!”
Happy New Year to you, Guido.
Wishing you a successful and happy 2007.
And happy New Year to you, Paul and many thanks for the credit in the interview with Guilaume Thevenot. Blushing a bit for so much credit. And it reminds me to address a post to the credit here. Thanks again!