A couple of recent articles drew my attention:
- Death By Blogging, NY Times;
- 10 signs that you’re addicted to Twitter, Andre Philippe;
- For bloggers, a digital sweatshop called ‘home’, International Herald Tribune;
- In Web World of 24/7 Stress, Writers Blog Till They Drop, NY Times;
- Killed By Blogging, Burst Blog
- Becker Posner about compensation under competition
- Not Productive Enough? Turn Off The Internet, Scobleizer
Just remembering that GTD (Getting Things Done) author and organizing yourself guru David Allen stopped blogging even before I started this Blog….
High Five (1) The one and Only
One thought on “Are Bloggers the Slaves of the 21nd Century?”
Yes I think we are the “virtual” slaves of 21st century. I earn a pittance for blogging for Wandalust but I do it to raise my profile. It does take a fair bit of time to write 5 posts a week for Wandalust, plus keep up my own Europe a la Carte blog and site.