I believe hoteliers without interest in food and beverage do not exist. However my problem this month is there is happening so much in Dutch (language) food and restaurant world, that I will never be able to translate any or all fast and efficient enough:
- Dutch Gault Millau “guide” released, now in glossy format,
- Dutch Annual “Lekker” released,
- Dutch annual Special Bite paper issue released,
- Dutch “Guide Michelin” to be released very soon,
- New Dutch sites and lists sprouting up and still to be analysed…
Only the site of Special Bite giving some interesting information in the English Language, but no summaries of their paper guide…
Therefore I share with you a totally different piece of information I stumbled upon: Chocolate and Zucchini, a Blog by a 27 year young Parisian born lady, Clotilde Dusoulier, who started this blog already in 2003, long before the Big rush of Blogs in 2005 and 2006. She lives in Paris after having worked for two years in the San Francisco area.
Look for yourself here at Chocolate and Zucchini.
One thought on “Food Blogs: Chocolate and Zucchini”