High Five Time again!
I finally managed to get 5 hands copied into one photo! Hurray! Two links are to posts I had to wipe from the recent Carnival of Cities edition I hosted here.
- Discovered a new blog dedicated to hotels Oh Hotel. Curious whether the author (not much info on the blog) will be able to continue this effort. Many times I find a new blog and shortly thereafter they cease to exist…
- Phil Byrne presents Top Ten Tips For Choosing A Great Hotel Deal Online posted at Cheap Hotel Chains.
- . If you want to be organized, you may find a tool you like here.
- Maybe helpful if you want to sell your beautiful photos online: Fotomoto – Sell your photos on your own website: Commerce Without Conformity!.
- 10 reasons why Posterous is better than Tumblr | blog till you drop!. Am now testing it by trying to import a Tumblr account into posterous…but it seems posterous is having a hiccup.
You can find more high fives in my category High Five.
Last edited by GJE on December 3, 2011 at 11:05 am