Construct your own Top 10 “Must Follow” List as it relates to your own Niche
by Darren Rowse on November 30, 2008
in Polls and Reader Discussions
The last post here on TwiTip certainly got people talking (or debating) and itâ€™s given me an idea for a challenge.
Construct your own Top 10 “Must Follow” list as it relates to your own niche.
As some commented on the last post – the list does have a bit of a social media focus – so why don’t we come up with a series of lists of people to follow in different industries.
* If you’re interested in entrepreneurship – Ten People all Entrepreneurs Should Follow on Twitter.
* If you’re a designer – Ten People all Designers Should Follow on Twitter.
* If you’re a dad – Ten People all Dads Should Follow on Twitter.
* If you’re into politics – Ten People all Political Buffs Should Follow on Twitter.
* If you’re a blogger – Ten People all Bloggers Should Follow on Twitter.
* If you’re a rocket scientist – Ten People all Rocket Scientists Should Follow on Twitter.
You get the picture. I’m sure there are hundreds, if not thousands, of these types of lists that we could construct and hopefully in doing so we’ll highlight some great Twitter users who add value on different topics.
So write up your list (it doesn’t have to be a list of 10 – any number is fine – and do one of two things with it so we can all share in it:
1. leave it as a comment below
2. write it up on your blog or website and then leave a link to your list in comments below
Looking forward to seeing the lists people come up with.
Ha and you can find some travel twitterati mentioned:-)