In my Woopra screen I saw to my big surprise a reader being referred to this site by Travel Weekly’s Editor in Chief, Arnie Weissmann. Note you have to sign in into Travel Weekly’s site.
This is exciting, especially as I am being mentioned between the following great Travel Related Blogs:
- John Herald’s Blog, the personal Blog of the senior cruise director of Carnival.
- The Trends in Travel and Tourism, the Corporate Blog of Ferris and Partners, specialists in tourism and marketing.
- Tony Wheeler, the co founder of Lonely Planet.
- The Travolution Blog, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom: Commentary and analysis on the online travel industry. Part of the Travolution media brand in the UK. Guys I met at ITB Berlin.
- Hotel Chatter, about where to stay when you leave.
Note: On April 24, 2008, Hotel Chatter, together with its sister Blog Jaunted, was taken over from SFO*Media by Conde Net, publishers of Congierge.Com and the magazine CondÃ© Nast Traveler (and part of the conglomerate that publishes Vogue). See for some press coverage on the acquisition Yahoo
- Tracking Tourism: The Tourism Research Blog Travel industry thinking from Stephen Budd and Vicky Brock at Highland Business Research Written By Vicky Brock and Stephen Budd who I both met at ITB Berlin.
- Bill Marriott’s Blog On the Move.
- Les Explorers of Claude Benard, who I met at ITB Berlin. and
- Seth Godin Internet Guru without the need of an introduction.
This is another example of how Woopra can help you Blog. Normally Bloggers are only tempted to watch their incoming links from other Blogs and not so much from static sites.