Its official: I received my badge:
Hence I’m an officially “Approved Blogger” and may attend the second Tips from the T-List – PhocusWright Blogger Summit At ITB 2009 in Berlin.
The summit’s program can be found here at PhocusWright
Here below is the provisional list of Bloggers who will attend.
I took this provisional list from the PhocusWright site, but had to edit it heavily, as it appeared that a typo monkey had inadvertently inserted a certain link over 80 times into this page….maybe someone was being paid in kind for his speaking at the summit.
Many new faces to meet. Am looking forward to it.
Many new faces from the German language scene, which is a good thing as they have a circuit of their own and it is time to have them connect to the outside world.
For me it is necessary to do some research on the new faces as I’m planning to take a lot of photos like last year and to publish them more timely than last year. Yes I can!
- Kurt Ackermann • AFRIKATOURISM • South Africa and @kurt_a
- Michael Fabert • EXPIBLOG.DE • Germany
- Klaus Hildebrandt • FVW • Germany and and @fvwde
- Martin Stoll • GOSEETELL • United States
- Guido J. van den Elshout • HAPPY HOTELIER • The Netherlands
- Josiah Mackenzie • HOTEL MARKETING STRATEGIES • United States
- Stefan Niemeyer • HOTELMARKETINGBLOG • Germany
- Bianca Spalteholz • HOTELMARKETINGBLOG • Germany
- Claude Benard • HOTELITOUR • France, who couldn’t make it at last.
- Richard Brower • IGLTA TRAVEL & NEWS • United States
- Jared Salter • JOOBILI • Hungary
- Claus Weber • KINKAA • Germany
- Goetz A. Primke • LE GOURMAND • Germany
- Olivier Dujardin • MAX MANAGEMENT • Belgium and of @maxmanagement
- Nando Llorella • MEGUSTAELTURISMO • Spain
- Vasco Sommer-Nunes • MOKONO • Germany
- Madlen Ehrlich • MTI BLOG • Germany
- Alex Bainbridge • MUSINGS ON TRAVEL ECOMMERCE • England, who recently Twittered that he is NOT COMING
- Chris Noble • NEWS OF THE WORLD (NOMADS) • Australia
- Abbas Nokhasteh • OPENVIZOR • England
- Martin Schobert • OSTERREICH WERBUNG • Austria and of
- Timothy O’Neil-Dunne • THE PROFESSOR’S WISDOM • United States
- Ludolf Stavenga • REISPORTALS • The Netherlands
- Detlef Meyer • ROUNDTRIP • Germany
- Aron Hohl • SEE U IN HUNGARY • Hungary
- Jens Thraenhart • TOURISM INTERNET MARKETING • Canada
- Phil Caines • TOURISM TIDE • Canada
- Daniel Amersdorffer • TOURISMUSZUKUNFT • Germany @Daniel_Amer
- Florian Bauhuber • TOURISMUSZUKUNFT • Germany
- Jens Oellrich • TOURISMUSZUKUNFT • Germany and at @Jens_Oellrich
- Stephen Budd • TRACKING TOURISM • Scotland
- Ben Colclough • THE TRAILBEATER •England
- Steve Joyce • TRAVEL AND TOURISM TECHNOLOGY TRENDS • Canada
- Pablo Alvarez • TRAVEL INNOVATION • Spain
- Darren Cronian •Travel-Rants.Com • England
- Norm Rose • TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY • United States
- Adrian Matt • TRAVELBRAIN • Switzerland
- Sam Daams • co founder of TRAVELLERSPOINT and Sam I Am • Norway and at @SamDaams
- Kevin May • TRAVOLUTION BLOG • England and of @Travolution
- Uwe Frers • TRIPSBYTIPS • Germany
- Lukas Zinnagl • TRIPWOLF • Austria
- Juan Pablo Paradelo • TURISMO RURAL BLOG • Argentina
- Ed Wohlfahrt • ED WOHLFAHRT • Austria
- Reinhard Lanner • WORKERS ON THE FIELD • Austria
- Patrick Landman • XOTELS • Spain, who I didn’t see at all.
Ah and I found back the Youtube footage of an interview with me last year that Phil kindly produced. I have pasted it now in my About page. It needs some more views:-)
Notes to Self
- Book Hotel
Yes I know. I announced that I would prebook one of the Motels one, but as usual I’m late and that has nothing to do with the fact that I am usually late, but with the fact that I have to plan around our guests and never know on beforehand how many guests I have to leave in the very capable hands of my DW and our dear Back up
- Try to get exception to drive in Berlin for the limo
- Formulate some hard questions for the bloggers community…