Woopra is a great tool for this. Rather than using a WP Plugin that generates most popular posts automatically, I prefer Woopra to hand pick a list, as it gives me an opportunity to reflect my posting behavior a bit.
My pages T-List and L-List (ranking number 1 in July), About (ranking number 2 in July, probably because it is a landing page from my other blog, Chair Blog that I have been pushing a lot in July), Page 2 (ranking number 5 in July) and Unusual Hotels (ranking 6 in July) kept attracting a lot of traffic. They seem to do so usually. Therefor I have decided to leave the pages out of the list and only include the separate posts. It also reminds me to post a T-List update in August.
Taking the above into consideration: My CitizenM reviews were ell received according to the statistics. Therefor I repeat one of my photos here. My older Yotel post lifted on the Citizen M success. At least it gives a direction as to how I have to develop the blog to keep it interesting. I have some great hotel reviews in my sleeve, stay tuned!
- My second CitizenM Review: Citizen M Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Opening (2): The Room
- My third CitizenM Review: Citizen M Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Opening (3): Final Observations
- Yotel goes to Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) and Yotel Gatwick’s First Guest reviews, lifting on the CitizenM success.
- Pop Top by Public: Never Lose Your Luggage again, about how to personfy your luggage so that it is easy identifiable.
- A golden oldy:Dutch Design # 12: The New Heineken 5 L DraughtKeg. Well it is summertime and excellent for the beach. However I have to admit our own beer consumption has dwindled for other reasons (weight control) since posting this.
- Too Sexy to Fly Update
- Blogging Hotel Insiders. Augmented and ameliorated and to do with Hotels. On its way to become a hit.
- My first CitizenM Review:Amsterdam CitizenM Opening (1)
- Too Sexy to Fly?
- Happy Hotelier’s High Five (3): about Travel Marketing, Networking, Hotel Guests and Guest Reviews. Am glad this new category is taking off despite the ugly hands 🙂
Woopra tells me I have to put more sex in my posts:-)