I have to get this post off my chest, be it for mere reference for myself, but also as preparation for the tagging of the many photos I took and uploaded already.
Here are the travel bloggers that were listed for the Berlin ITB Bloggers summit:
- Ram Badrinathan PHOCUSWRIGHT (India)
Ram commented that only recently he started to blog, but also started to like it.
- William Bakker WILHELMUS (The Netherlands / Canada). Nice to meet, dine and talk with. He was blogging and twittering on the fly as a real professional.
- Annalisa Ballaria RELACTIONS (Italy) Unfortunately I had no chance to talk to her.
- Florian Bauhuber TOURISMUSZUKUNFT.DE (Germany)
- Claude Benard LES EXPLORERS (France). Nice to meet, dine and talk with.
- Vicky Brock TRACKING TOURISM (Scotland). Nice to meet, dine and talk with.
- Karen Bryan EUROPE A LA CARTE (U.K.). Nice to meet, dine and talk with. She came in rather agitated because she had booked in a Hostel right across Berlin, only to find out early in the morning that public transport in Berlin was on strike.
- Stephen Budd TRACKING TOURISM (Scotland). Nice to meet, dine and talk with. I’ll nickname him “Our Professor”, because he has already forgotten what I still have to learn:-)
- Joe Buhler TRAVEL MARKETING IN THE AGE OF WEB 2.0 & BEYOND (U.S.). Nice to meet, drink and talk with. Our Veteran Hospitality Guru
- Philip Caines TOURISM TIDE (Canada). One of the initiators of the Book Tips from the T-List.
- Martin Cowen TRAVOLUTION (U.K.) Newly arrived at the Travolution crew.
- Darren Cronian TRAVEL RANTS (U.K.). Who missed his train and unfortunately couldn’t make it.
- Ralf Eggert TRAVELLO (Germany).
- Klaus Hildebrandt FVW (Germany).
- Yeoh Siew Hoon THE TRANSIT CAFE (Singapore). Our Asian Travel Guru.
- Jamie Horwitz CANADIAN TOURISM (Canada). Nice to meet, dine and talk with. The lonesome hockey fan who took it upon him to solely make Mexican travelers understand Canada better as a travel destination.
- Stephen Joyce TRAVEL & TOURISM TECHNOLOGY TRENDS (Canada). Another initiator of The Tips from the T-List book.
- Kevin May TRAVOLUTION (U.K.). The editor of The Industry blog who can listen and write and edit at once. I envied him.
- Detlef Meyer ROUNDTRIP (Germany)
Who seemed a bit busy with other appointments at the Fair.
- Abbas Nokhasteh OPENVIZOR (U.K.). Not a Blogger per se, but trendy he is!
- Jens Oellrich TOURISMUSZUKUNFT.DE (Germany)
- Goetz A. Primke LE GOURMAND (Germany). Likes Girls (who doesn’t:-).
- Eckart Reiche OPENTS (Germany).
- Henri Roelings WIWIH (WHO IS WHO IN HOSPITALITY) (The Netherlands). Watch my sleeping with Henri post.
- Bruce Rosard PHOCUSWRIGHT (U.S.). A swell guy.
- Karin Schmollgruber FASTENYOURSEATBELTS (Austria), who unfortunately couldn’t make it due to the strike.
- Carlo Alvarez Spagnolo TEXTING ALL OVER THE WORDS (Spain).
- Ludolf Stavenga REISPORTALS (The Netherlands).
- Jens Thraenhart (Germany / Canada). The third Tips from the T-List initiator.
- Guido Van Den Elshout HAPPY HOTELIER (The Netherlands), yes, Yours Truly.
- Dr. Klemens Waldh BLOGS IN TOURISM (Austria).
I intend to add the photos later.