After my July review of the current situation in T-List and L-List Blogland (T-List and L-List: The Next Step: Community Building), I noted the following developments:
- Albert Barra has created an English language channel on his Spanish Blog (pff I lost the link but here it is: Travel Web Cafe)
- I found myself temporarily booted from Facebook
- I looked further into WiWiH and found out that already 19 T-Listers are a member of WiWiH (see Happy Hotelier on WiWiH )
- Travolution Blog tried to separate the dogs from the sheep in their post The Recommended
- There will be a e-connect conference in Vancouver
- The conference will be covered with a book with T-List tips
Probably I missed a few.
Because I felt uncomfortable with some solutions or felt they were not working as they should and because I felt comfortable within WiWiH and with some of their forums I participate in, I asked the WiWiH people if they would be willing to host a Hospitality and Travel Bloggers Community.
They gracefully honored the request.
Invitation for You!
So I am proud to invite all professional Hospitality and Travel Bloggers to join WiWiH | Hospitality and Travel Community. If you are a WiWiH member already just knock to get in, otherwise register free at WiWiH and then knock to get in.
Hope to see you there!