The Battery Park Ritz-Carlton in New York City makes a perfect pitch how to spend this yearâ€™s average Wall Street bonus.
According to BusinessWeek, the average Wall Street bonus in 2006 will be $137,580. Sure you could use the money to buy a luxury car, but how about sharing a once-in-a-lifetime evening with your closest friends and family at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park with the FRIENDS WITH MONEY package that includes the following amenities for 30 guests of your choosing:
- Overnight accommodations in The Ritz-Carlton Presidential Suite (2000 square feet) with spectacular panoramic views of New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty.
- 15 Executive Suites for your closest family and friends with views of the city skyline or New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty.
- Limousine round-trip transportation from home or airport for every guest.
- A 10-minute fireworks display specially designed by the famous Bay Fireworks Company. Experience the fireworks from the privacy of your Presidential Suite set to the music of your choice.
- Helicopter tours over New York City for all of your guests.
- Five-course dinner including gourmet delicacies such as foie gras, Kobe steak, lobster, and white truffle risotto. Finest wines from around the world paired with each course in the private level of the hotelâ€™s 2 West restaurant. Plan the menu directly with the hotelâ€™s French Master Chef.
- Dom Perignon and strawberries in every guestâ€™s room upon arrival.
- 60-minute massage treatments for all guests.
- Each guest receives a Ritz-Carlton robe embroidered with his/her initials.
The FRIENDS WITH MONEY package is priced at $137,580 including taxes and gratuities. This price is based on 32 guests including 15 Executive Suites and The Ritz-Carlton Presidential Suite. This package is based on availability and subject to change. A 14-day non-refundable advance payment is required.